New creation 2008 presented at the National Theatre of Alès, France, Expo’08 Zaragoza and at the National Theatre of Barcelona is now touring worldwide.
- National Cultural Award in the category of Circus in 2011.
The Award cites the way “they dominate the stage, the creation of an original show that help us to understand better the wonderful world of clowning ”.
- Award for the best Circus Comic Show, granted by Zirkolika, the magazine for the Circus Arts in 2010.
- Prize “Sabatot Alegre de la Setmana del Pallasso” in Castellar del Vallès in 2009. This award recognizes the artistic and professional career of the trio and the quality of their show Rococo Bananas. View video
Special creation2008 : Artistic direction, creation of the script and performers for this international cabaret at the Theatre-Circus Price - Madrid at the occasion of the main Festival of Madrid Autumn Festival.
Toured worldwide 2002-2007, and was prized for the premiere in 2002 in La SalaMuntaner Barcelona.
- Prize FAD SebastiàGasch de las Artes Parateatrales 2002: The jury mentioned about the company and the show: "This group of three European clowns, comedians, musicians and puppeteers was formed in the street and in the circus, catapulting the clowning tradition into the future. Their astonishing show is creative, hilarious, sometimes tender and sometimes cruel, opens up the very essence of our being with characters that manage to retain the surprise of a new-born child. View video
1999- 2000-2001-2002-2003-2004, and also 2013: Special creations of absurd sketches about restaurant personnel, with the participation of our live chicken "Blanche" for this variety show in a luxury magic mirror tent, the TeatroZinzanni of Seattle and San Francisco, (USA). These shows were performed for periods of 3 to 6 months.
Rapsodia in Clown
1994. Visual comedy with which we toured the world for 7 years.
- Special prize from the clown festival of Cornellà, Memorial Charlie Rivel 1996, assigned for "their ability to incorporate artistic innovations in the clown world".
Olympic Festival of the Arts
989-1992. Different creations for each year of this OlimpicFestival : 10 sketches using the urban landscape of the Ramblas of Barcelona. Masters of Ceremonies in the big top “La carpaSinaptica”, welcoming great world famous comedians, and also creators of sketches for the wild late nights. The show ran for the 40 days of the Olympic Culture’s Autumn Festival in 1989.
A La Deriva
1990: a raft sailing on wheels through "waves" with two castaways aboard. The raft goes down the streets meeting the passers-by’s, which gets implicated into a sea adventures. It has been in Seattle (USA) and in the European Festival (Great Britain), amongst others.
1990, a comedy co-produced by the Cultural Olimpic Festival. It was presented at the Autumn Festival of Barcelona in 1990, taking the steps from street performance to clown theatre.
1990. TV program inspired by our show A La Deriva which tells the story of two castaways lost in the asphalt of the Ramblas in Barcelona. A 30 min. chapter for the Prisma TVE program.
1983, Created originally for the street, our first show evolved spontaneously to small theatre and cabarets and was presented in places as far adrift as the Hong Kong Festival, Nagasaki, Tokyo in Japan, the World Exhibition '86 in Vancouver (Canada), the Fools Festival of Amsterdam, etc…so well that we continued to represent it for 11 years!
Films and television
1985 : RAI-TV Barcelona. TV3 Stock de Pop. TVE Vivir cada dia. 1987 : TVE especial Trinita. TVG Venres Show.
1989 : TVG Especial Navidad. TVE Cajón Desastre. 1990 :TVE Prisma. 1991 :TVE Frecuencia Pirata. 1993 : TVE Pinnic